Thursday, March 22, 2018

Review of In Bed with the Devil by Tia Siren


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Mason and Ava. Ava is determined to get her revenge for what her family lost. Little does she know the things she will do to try and get her revenge will just driver her closer to the man she was never supposed to want. Mason however has never forgotten that one women who touched him like no one since has. Can they find a way to be together again or will the sins of the past make a future impossible?

This is an amazing story. It has it's ups and downs. I really want to tell you about but don't want to ruin the book for any other readers. I will say I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Nanny's Second Chance Secrets by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Sienna Mye & Noah ...