Monday, March 5, 2018

Review of Dear Stepbrother I Want You by Madison Faye


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Everly and Channing. Everly knows it is wrong but here is one man she just can't seem get off her mind. Even though he is now her step-brother this doesn't seem to make a difference. Can she get him to see her as more than that young lady he first moved in with or will she lose her chance before she even gets it? Channing knows it is wrong and that she is to young for him. However none of it matters when he reads all she want. He just wonders can they be together without causing problems neither of them can get out of or will he walk away without even giving them a try?

This is a hot hot hot book. It will have you hooked from the first word to the very end. There are many ups and downs that I really want to tell you about. However I don't want to ruin the story for any other readers. I will say that I would recommend it to anyone and everyone.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Nanny's Second Chance Secrets by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Sienna Mye & Noah ...