Thursday, March 22, 2018

Review of Sinner by Romi Hart


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Jasper Cunningham and Wilhelmina "Mina" Cohen. Jasper is out of jail and he is after the one woman who he wants body, mind, and soul. Mina however has other plans and they don't include falling for this bad boy. Can they both get what they want or will one of them lose more than they planned on in the end?

This is an amazing book. There are many twists and turns I really want to tell you about. I however don't want to ruin it for anyone else. I will say this book will have you hooked from the first word to the very end. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Wildfire Biker Daddy by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Taylor & Hunter. T...