Monday, March 5, 2018

Review of Thrust Under by Michelle Valentine and Emily Snow


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Maggie and Gabriel. Maggie has already been with one man has hurt her in a way that made her leave her own home. She is not looking the same type of thing with the guy next door. Little does she know this guy next door just might have a proposal that she can't refuse. Gabriel is looking for a woman so that he can continue to grow his business. He knows she isn't his biggest fan but she does want something more for her parents. If he can just get her to agree to his proposal. What happens though when what starts our as a business arrangement becomes so much more. Will they find a HEA or will they both go down in flames?

This is an amazing book. It will have you hooked from the first word to the very end. There are ups and downs in this book that I really want to tell you about. I however don't want to ruin it for any other readers. I will say that I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Nanny's Second Chance Secrets by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Sienna Mye & Noah ...