Friday, March 16, 2018

Review of Her Desert Panther Princes by Celia Kyle & Marina Maddix


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Amy, Tahvo, and Shon. Amy is there to ensure that the kings baby will be born this time. She wonders however if she will be able to do that. The more time she spends with the family the more she sees how important doing every thing she can really is. She wonders though with the two most gorgeous men in the country can she really have it all? Another successful birth as well as the men she is beginning to care more than she should for?

This is an amazing book that will have you hooked from the first word to the very end. There are ups and downs in this book that I really want to tell you all about but I don't want to ruin the book for anyone else. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Nanny's Second Chance Secrets by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Sienna Mye & Noah ...