Thursday, March 15, 2018

Review of Client No. 6 by Cassandra Dee & Kendall Blake


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Jennie and Jason. Jennie is looking to go back to her high school reunion and show everyone that she has made something of her self and she isn't that same girl they all know. The problem with this, she has no boyfriend and none in sight. Jason has made something of himself more than just being the high school quarterback. He has a little side business that he never knew would be right up his alley to meet up with that curvy girl from his past. Can they both get what they want out of this reunion or will Jennie just be left on the outside again? 

This is a super hot book. It will have you hooked from the first word to the very end. There are some ups and downs that I really want to tell you about but don't want to ruin it for any other readers. What I will say is keep something cool near by or make sure you have someone to help with all that heat, because you will find it. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Nanny's Second Chance Secrets by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Sienna Mye & Noah ...