Wednesday, March 28, 2018

Review of Triple Threat by Liz K. Lorde & Daphne Dawn


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Sofia, Marco, Franco, and Antonio. These three men are looking for a woman that they know they want more than just a passing relationship with her. But with her keeping secrets will they all get what they want? 

This is a book that will have you hooked from the first word to the very end. there are ups and downs I really want to tell you about. However I don't want to ruin it for any other readers. I will say I would highly recommend this to anyone and everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Wall Street Stepdaddy's One Night Stand by Penny Snoak

I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Alyssa & Remy. Alyss...