Thursday, March 22, 2018

Review of His Miracle Baby by B.B. Hamel


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Alexa and Elias Weaver. Both of them are at a party they don't want to be at but are required to attend. That night they find something they didn't expect someone who is open to something more even if it is just for one night. One statement on the reckless night will change everything for both of them. Will this bring them together or will it drive them to go running for the hills?

This is an amazing book. It will have you hooked from the first word to the very end. It has some ups and downs that I really want to tell you about but don't want to ruin it for any other readers. I will say this is one of those book that you either need something cool near by or someone to help you with the burn. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Wildfire Biker Daddy by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Taylor & Hunter. T...