Thursday, March 22, 2018

Review of Sweet Tooth by Aria Ford


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Drew Liston and Allie Hendricks. They were in love but one day changed everything and Allie didn't know why. Now years later both find themselves in the same place again. Will they truly have a second or will the past make it to hard to even work toward a future they both want?

This is an amazing book. It does have it's ups and downs that I really want to tell you about. I however don't want to ruin it for any other readers. I will say this book will have you hooked from the first word to the very end. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Wildfire Biker Daddy by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Taylor & Hunter. T...