Monday, March 19, 2018

Review of The Experiment by Holly Hart


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Lily and Brandon. Both of them are hiding out and both of them are also looking for something. While hiding out they meet and find something in the other that they want to know more about. They wonder though is what they are running from going to ruin any chance they have at a future they want? Or will what they are trying to get away from is going to hurt them worse than they ever thought possible?

This is an amazing story that will hook you in from the first word to the very end. There are some ups and downs in this book that I really want to tell you about. I however don't want to ruin it for any other readers. I will say I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Nanny's Second Chance Secrets by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Sienna Mye & Noah ...