Monday, March 19, 2018

Review of First Time Lucky by Chance Carter


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Shane and Dallas. Both are attracted to one another but for one reason or another they refuse to say anything about it. Shane is the boy from the wrong side of the tracks. Dallas is the good girl who was part of the popular crowd in high school. One night however changes everything for them both. Can they get over that night and find a way back to one another or will the have missed their chance forever. 

This book is amazing. This book will have you hooked from the first word to the very end. There are some twists and turns that I really want to tell you about. I however don't want to ruin it for any other readers. I will say I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Protected by the Mountain Man by Khloe Summers

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we get Lark & Clive's ...