Monday, March 19, 2018

Review of His Big Mountain Axe by Madison Faye


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we get Axe's story and we meet Larkin. Larkin is on the run from her ex and is working in a place she never thought she would be, a strip joint. However her on highlight is seeing Axe come in. Axe knows he doesn't need the complication of a woman in his life he is out for revenge and revenge only. There is just something about Larkin though that has him coming back in to this place. However it all blows up when The person Axe is after tries to put his hands on Larkin without her permission. Can they both get what they want or will this person from his past make a future impossible?

This is an amazing story that will have you on the edge of your seat from the first word to the very end. There are ups and downs in this book that I really want to ell you about. I however don't want to ruin it for any other readers. I will say I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Wildfire Biker Daddy by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Taylor & Hunter. T...