Saturday, September 7, 2019

Review of The Arrangement: A Reverse Harem Romance by Krista Wolf


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.

In this book we meet Kayleen, Nathan, Burke, and Chase. Kayleen has been cooking for the men for the last 6 month. That is 6 months of drueling wishing and hoping to get the one thing you want one or all of them. Well it was also better than being homeless I mean what's a girl to do when faced with all of this. Kayleen decides it is to take the bull or bulls by the horns and get ready for the ride. Each of them want her for their own reasons but is worried if going after her will drive her away. Can they all find a HEA or will it all become to much and will they loose everything?

This is another amazing story by this author. It does have its ups and downs I really want to tell you about. However I don't want to ruin the story for any other readers. I will say this book will have you hooked from the first word to the very end. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Nanny's Second Chance Secrets by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Sienna Mye & Noah ...