Tuesday, September 24, 2019

Review of Author Next Door: A Single Dad Romance by Nicole Casey


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Lara Lance and Charles Hill. Lara is a college student who was just looking to make some money to offset her student loans. With her English literature degree she figures it is a perfect fit when she gets a part time job at a book store. Little did she know she would meet a man who has become famous with his books. One look at Charles though and she knows that she has become one lucky girl. That is until her hang-ups about her body make her wonder is he interested in her or just being nice. Charles has a lot of hang-ups since his marriage ended. The one thing he cherishes more than anything is his little girl. However when he meet Lara in the book store that day he just wishes he could give her more. Will these two find the HEA they didn't know they could have or will their hang-ups hold them back?

This is another amazing hit by this author. It does have its ups and downs I really want to tell you about. However I don't want to ruin the story for any other readers. I will say this book will take you on an emotional journey with these characters you won't want to get off of. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Nanny's Second Chance Secrets by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Sienna Mye & Noah ...