Thursday, September 19, 2019

Review of Junior for the Mountain Man by C. Crowne


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we get Piper and Grant's story. We met these two in Baby for the Mountain Man. Since Grant's time in the military he spends more of his time alone then really wanting company. Well most people's company there is one woman he wants though he knows he really shouldn't. Piper knows her brother is flighty and not the best dad but he does typically come back for his son. so when he is gone for two days with no call  no return of texts she knows something is up. She would do anything for her nephew and has been more then willing to watch him but worries to about what will happen to him if they can't find his dad. There is one thing neither of the planned on one little boy who needs them both. Will they find a HEA they didn't know they could have or will outside forces make sure this never happens?

This is another nail biting emotionally binding story from this author. It does have its ups and downs that I really want to tell you about (trust me so much it hurts). However I don't want to ruin the story for any other readers. I will say this book will have you unable to put it down after just the first page. Sleep who needs that you will want to know what happens to these two. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Protected by the Mountain Man by Khloe Summers

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we get Lark & Clive's ...