Monday, September 30, 2019

Review of Indecent Proposal by J.C. Valentine


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Sabrina Colloway, Conner, William, and Oliver Hargreaves. Sabrina knows she has to work harder and has no time to play if she truly wants to take over the company that has been in her family for generations. So when her monday morning starts out bad and goes down hill from there she doesn't have high expectations for the Hargreaves meeting. So she does what she is taught and takes charge. She has always been wary of men and when Charles Hargreaves put in to the take over contract that they hire his three sons she has her alarms up. Conner, William, and Oliver aren't just looking for any woman they are looking for the woman. The one woman who can put and wants to be with all of them and not just for a night. They think they have found that in Sabrina. When they all begin to work together it seems like magic. Will they all find their HEA or are their people with other agenda's that will make sure that never happens?

This is an amazing story by this author. It does have its ups and downs I really want to tell you about (so so much I want to tell you). However I do not want to ruin the story for any other readers. I will say this book will have you hooked from the first word to the very end. You will not be able to put it down until you reach those two words and even then you will be like wow. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Nanny's Second Chance Secrets by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Sienna Mye & Noah ...