Thursday, September 19, 2019

Review of Unconventional by Krista Wolf


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Madison, Julian, Chase, and Noah. Madison has given up a lot to help hopefully fulfill her uncles wish to see the Westgate Castle restored to all of its glory. When she runs out of money though she knows her dreams of not only fulfilling that wish to her uncle but getting the chance to see the three gorgeous men she has dreamed about. One by one she goes to them and tells them she can't pay them so she has to let them go, the men well they have other plans. Each of the men realizes there is a real treasure in this castle and if they leave her they will never get a chance at it. So each of them makes a deal with her to keep working and they will work out other arrangements for their pay. Will they find that their is a true treasure to find in this castle not only with each other but in other ways or will others make sure that never happens?

This is another amazing story by this author. It has its twists and turns I really want to tell you about. However I don't want to ruin the story for any other readers. I will say this is the type of book you can't put down. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Nanny's Second Chance Secrets by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Sienna Mye & Noah ...