Saturday, September 7, 2019

Review of Mountain Man by Flora Ferrari


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Trinity and Elijah. Trinity is at a ski resort to have one last vacation before her life totally changes. While skiing down the hill though the very reason for this change steps out of the trees and sends her down the mountain in a way that is not safe to go. Elijah is down catching trout for him and his daughter for her birthday when out of the sky come a woman literally right into his lap. Trinity can't understand how she survived the fall and Elijah is grateful for it. Will these two find their HEA or will the man person who Trinity is on the run from make sure that never happens?

This is a great story. It is about a very rustic couple almost historical in it's setting. It does have its ups and downs I really want to tell you about. However I don't want to ruin the story for any other readers. I will say this book will have you hooked from the first word to the very end. I would highly recommend it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Nanny's Second Chance Secrets by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Sienna Mye & Noah ...