Tuesday, September 24, 2019

Review of Mommy's Boyfriend by Victoria Snow


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Rylee Bratton and Spencer Reid. Rylee and Spencer spent one night together 5 years ago and have not seen each other since. Spencer has not forgotten about that night or the fact that he was unable to get back to the woman he only knew her first name. See that next day his patent was excepted and the invention made him an instant millionaire. He has never forgotten her and wishes he could have found a way to talk to her after that night. Little did he know when he attends his high school reunion that is old girlfriend knew just where to find this woman. Rylee can't believe the same man who got her pregnant five years earlier is now in her dinning room announcing he is her mom's fake boyfriend. Will these two find the HEA they are both looking for or will it all go up in flames due to the lie that is being told to help her mother?

This is another amazing story by this author. It does have its ups and downs I really want to tell you about. However I don't want to ruin the story for any other readers. I will say this book will have you hooked from the first word to the very end. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Nanny's Second Chance Secrets by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Sienna Mye & Noah ...