Saturday, September 7, 2019

Review of Curvy for him: The Princess and the Pirate by Annabelle Winters


I have received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Princess Daari and Desh the pirate. Daari has dreamed of the day when she will rule and all of her father's cruel practices can finally stop. However she never took into account how ruthless her stepmother is. She has hired Desh to make sure that the princess dies on the waters not far from her home. Daari is a woman who knows what she want and her worth and when she sees a light in the distance like someone spying on her in her bikini she has no problem showing her worth. Desh can't believe this beautiful woman could be so cruel and is determined to make her see the error of her ways. Will these two find their HEA with each other and the goals they have for their lives or will the will of others be stronger than either can fight?

This is another amazing hit by this author. Each of these are meant as a stand alone even though they are part of a series.  It does have its ups and downs I really want to tell you about. However I don't want to ruin the story for any other readers. I will say this book will suck you in and not let go till the very end. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Nanny's Second Chance Secrets by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Sienna Mye & Noah ...