Sunday, September 29, 2019

Review of Doctor Mountain Man's Special Delivery by Flora Ferrari


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Maple and Forrest. Forrest was once called Doctor Delivery to him that was a lifetime ago. He use to live for nothing but his job 24/7/365. Now though he lives for the times he comes to town and sees the cashier who has captured him in a way nothing else ever has. Maple use to live to help take care of her mother. See her mother got cancer but without the money for treatment she just didn't say anything. What happens when two people feel a pull that they never have before. Will they give in and possibly find a HEA or will they deny it an themselves?

This is another amazing story by this author. It does have its ups and downs I really want to tell you about. However I don't want to ruin the story for any other readers. I will say this book will have you hooked from the first word to the very end. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Nanny's Second Chance Secrets by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Sienna Mye & Noah ...