Sunday, September 22, 2019

Review of Curvy for Him: The CEO and the Soldier by Annabelle Winters


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Ellen and Edge. From the moment these two meet there is a spark that has them gravitating to one another. Ellen is the kind of woman who isn't afraid of hard work and it is what has gotten her to the place she is now. CEO of her own company 200 employees working for her and a worth in the multi-millions so why when one soldier says she is his does she feel like she has a purpose in life. Edge knows with just one look that the woman in his commanders office is the one woman he would do anything for. Little does he know how quickly that theory will be put to the test. With in minutes of meeting they are shot at. Sure they are in Afghanistan but still he is sure the first shot was meant for his woman. Will these two really get a chance to find that HEA or will whomever is trying to kill her make sure they never get that chance?

This is another amazing story by this author. It does have its ups and downs I really want to tell you about. However I don't want to ruin the story for any other readers. I will say this book will have you hooked from the first word to the very end. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Nanny's Second Chance Secrets by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Sienna Mye & Noah ...