Tuesday, September 10, 2019

Review of Dad's Football Friend by Flora Ferrari & Hazel Holiday


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Peach Kelly and Ryan Sinclair. Peach is a journalism major and knows the way to make herself stand out it to have an interview that will make people take notice. In Peach's mind that interview is her father's best friend Ryan. The thing she worries about though is the long standing crush she has had on the man. She just hopes she can pull this off without embarrassing herself. Ryan is doing a favor for an old friend. He hasn't seen Peach in years and figures he will still see the young girl she once was. However she is all grown up and all Ryan sees now is mine. Will these two truly find a HEA or will others make sure that never happens?

This is another amazing hit by this author. It does have its ups and downs that I really want to tell you about. However I don't want to ruin the story for any other readers. I will say these characters will grab hold of you and not let go even when you read those two words "the end". I would highly recommend this book to anyone and everyone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Protected by the Mountain Man by Khloe Summers

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we get Lark & Clive's ...