Saturday, September 28, 2019

Review of Brother's Cop Friend by Flora Ferrari


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Devon Wainwright and Tom Waters. Devon can't find her father which really isn't something new. This time is different though and she is hoping her brother will man up and help her. She knows her family isn't perfect but for just this one time she is hoping they can at least pretend to be. So when she goes back to the last place she even wanted to be looking for someone that can help her find her brother the last thing she expects is his best friend. Tom is happy in his life or at least he thinks he is. One look though at his best friends little sister and he is thinking twice about the whole man code. When she starts going off on him and sassing him he knows he has to have her. They wonder though is their really anything for them or will the real reason she came to town make sure that never happens?

This is a great story from this author. It does have its ups and downs I really want to tell you about. However I don't want to ruin the story for any other readers. I will say this story will have you hooked from the first word to the very end. It is a journey that will have you guessing to the very end. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Nanny's Second Chance Secrets by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Sienna Mye & Noah ...