Monday, September 16, 2019

Review of Loved by the Beast by Anya Summers


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Anna and D'Vorak. Anna is looking for a bit of fun before she really starts buckling down in med school. D'Vorak is looking to break a pact that was made long ago. What neither planned on was meeting the one person who could change their life forever. At first look neither can believe what is going on both for different reasons of course. D'Vorak can't believe he has finally found his mate. Anna because there is a winged man flying above her and her friends. Will they come out of this finding something no someone they never imagined would be there just for them or will outside forces make sure that never happens?

This is an amazing story by this author. It does have its ups and downs I really want to tell you about. However I don't want to ruin the story for any other readers. This book is part of a series but each book can be read as a stand alone. I would however recommend reading the entire series. This book will have you on a thrill ride you won't want to get off of. I would highly recommended it to anyone and everyone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Nanny's Second Chance Secrets by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Sienna Mye & Noah ...