Monday, September 23, 2019

Review of Royal Romance by Flora Ferrari


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Faith and Prince Alistair. Both Faith and Alistair something happen to them that changed their lives forever. One day while out with the dogs Faith hears Alistair's confession. She knows she needs to tell him just to let hem know he is not alone in this if for nothing else. There has been something that drew her to the prince before this but being the royal dog walker doesn't exactly scream princess to most. Alistair has watched Faith out with the dogs day after day and is determined to find a way to talk to her. When he decides enough is enough today is that day he almost cause a royal incident. Being together and talking gives them a chance to see how similar they truly are. Will this give them a chance at that HEA they never thought they would get or will their positions in life make that impossible?

This is another amazing hit by this author. It does have its ups and downs I really want to tell you about. However I don't want to ruin the story for any other readers. I will say this book will have you hooked from the first word to the very end. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Protected by the Mountain Man by Khloe Summers

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we get Lark & Clive's ...