Saturday, September 7, 2019

Review of Claiming a Cowboy by Daisy Gold


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Chloe Kady and Elias Nash. Chloe feels like she owes her parents some how so she works harder than she should. After her sister got married and had a baby she has been trying to convince her sister to come out for the summer to help her. At her sisters wedding she drank a little to much champagne and kissed Elias. After that he avoided her like the plague. Elias knows turning her away at the wedding wasn't quite the way to handle things but he didn't know what else to do. Now the prospect of spending 3 months together makes it all the harder. Will these two find their HEA or are they destined to forever be left wanting. 

This book talks about characters that were introduced in Catching the Cowboy. You do not need to read the previous book to enjoy this one but it is recommended. It does have its ups and downs I really want to tell you about. However I don't want to ruin the story for any other readers. I will say this book will have you hooked from the first word to the very end. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Nanny's Second Chance Secrets by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Sienna Mye & Noah ...