Friday, May 22, 2020

Review of Beam (The Men of Whiskey Mountain #3) by Frankie Love


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book Marley/Bellamy Banks and Beam. Beam has been in love with Bellamy/ Marley for years now. He was one of maker's men and she well she was the thing that was used during that time. Beam always made sure she was never hurt in any way but he couldn't get her out. Marley got out of one bad situation only to get into another. When she leaves Maker's compound she goes with a man they call John. Well he never does anything out of the goodness of his heart and he finally finds out exactly who her parents are. The problem with that is her father well he is a mob boss and is more than willing to be the next person to use her. When Beam steals her away from John she doesn't know who to believe or what is truth. Will these two find a HEA or will their sins in the past ruin their future?

This is the third book in this series. I would recommend reading this books in order, there are some references in this book that would be easier to understand reading the first two. It can be read as a stand alone though. This book has many ups and downs I really want to tell you about. However I don't want to ruin the story for any other readers. I will say this book will grab you from the first word and wring you out to the very end I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Nanny's Second Chance Secrets by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Sienna Mye & Noah ...