Sunday, May 3, 2020

Review of Dad's Mountain Man Friend by Lauren Milson


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.

In this book we meet Zoe and Magnum. Zoe has wanted Magnum for years now. Every-time she ever tries to get close to him though it seems like she either chickens out or just goes to shy to make a move. This time though she is going to her family cabin alone in the hopes to get a chance to be assertive and take what she wants from the man next door. She is in luck though he sees her as soon as she arrives and helps her when she finds she can't get to town in her car. Magnum has watched Zoe grow up over the years and it was never an issue. That is until last year when she and her friends came to the cabin for a girls bachlorette party. Seeing her in that bikini changed something in him. Now no woman will do but Zoe all he thinks of in his fantasy's is Zoe. So when she returns to the cabin alone this time he is determine to make her his for all time. Will these two find a HEA or is this just a short stop in their lives?

This is a great story. It does have its ups and downs I really want to tell you about. However I don't want to ruin the story for any other readers. I will say this book will have you hooked from the first word to the very end. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Devil's Nuptials by KC Crowne

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Mariya & Damien Si...