Saturday, May 9, 2020

Review of Dragon's Curvy Counselor by Annabelle Winters


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

Int his book we meet Callie and Crane. Callie can hardly believe it when 2 of her old sorority call her up out of the blue. The things they say to her have her thinking maybe they need her counseling skills almost as much as the inmates she is currently working with. She can't believe they warn her that someone possibly close to her is actually a dragon. All that changes she she sees her next client Crane come into her office. Crane has been in and out of trouble most of his life, he has never had what happened in that office happen though. All it takes is one look at Callie and Crane loses control. He doesn't know what is going on but the serpent or demon that he has been seeing in his mind since his childhood is back and it wants to reach Callie. Three bullet wounds don't even faze this man. Will these two figure out what is happening to Crane and get a HEA or will outside forces make sure that never happens?

This is another hit is this series. It can be read as a stand alone but I would recommend reading them in order just so you don't ruin any surprises. It does have its ups and downs I really want to tell you about. However I don't want to ruin the story for any other readers. I will say this book will have you hooked from the first word to the very end. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Nanny's Second Chance Secrets by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Sienna Mye & Noah ...