Monday, May 11, 2020

Review of Mountain Man X2 by Frankie Love


I received this short story with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this story we meet Birdie, Pine & Cedar. Pine & Cedar have been together since they were little. See they grew up in the foster care system and a couple took them both in and raised them as their own. A few years back that couple was killed and the boys have been on their own. We not really all on their own they have each other. One day while killing some time they decide to play in the lake that is when they hear a woman scream. Birdie can believe her luck when not one but two men come to her rescue when she screams. She wonders though what type of trouble she has just brought to their door. Will this be a HEA or will outside forces make sure that never happens?

This is another amazing story by this author. It does have its ups and downs I really wan to tell you about. However I don't want to ruin the story for any other readers I will say this book will have you hooked from the first word to the very end. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Nanny's Second Chance Secrets by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Sienna Mye & Noah ...