Sunday, May 24, 2020

Review of A Serious Relation-Chip by Frankie Love


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we get Brittany and Beckett. Brittany has always had dreams of being a teacher she just need to make enough money to get through school though. When this opportunity to be a live in nanny comes about she can't believe her luck. As she interviews with Beckett she can't see him but has the best hour long conversation. When they meet though she hopes she can untie her tongue long enough to show him she is still the best person for the job. Beckett is overwhelmed and he knows it. Since the moment he got custody of his niece after his sister and brother-in-law died in a car crash he has just been going. He knows he has to get back to a semi-normal routine but that requires help so he goes through a nanny agency that vets both him and all potential nannies. He decides to interview Brittany and from the moment she comes on the screen both him and his niece know this is the one. Can they have a HEA or will the life they want be just out of reach for both of them?

This is an amazing hit in this series. It can be read as a stand alone but I woulds recommend reading them all so you don't ruin any surprises. It does have its ups and downs I really want to tell you about. However I don't want to ruin the story for any other readers. I will say this book will have you hooked from the first word to the very end. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Wildfire Biker Daddy by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Taylor & Hunter. T...