Sunday, May 3, 2020

Review of Claimed by the Publisher by Flora Ferrari


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.

In this book we meet Ivy Miller and Kingsley Collins. Ivy has been sending out her manuscript under the name Roxanne Young. So when she gets a response back from Kingsley Collins saying his publishing house wants her manuscript she can't believe it. She agrees to meet him for dinner to discuss the contract. She knows there is something familiar about his name but just can't place it. That is until she gets to dinner and realizes this is her brother's ex-best friend. Kingsley can't believe his eyes when he sees Ivy walking towards him. It has been 3 years since he has laid eyes on her and she is even more beautiful then he remembers. The reason is because her brother caught him checking her out and that was the end of their friendship but not for his desire for Ivy. Will they get that chance at a HEA or will her family make sure that never happens?

This is another hit out of the park for this author. It does have its ups and downs I really want to tell you about. However I don't want to ruin the story for any other readers. I will say this book will have you hooked from the first word to the very end. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Nanny's Second Chance Secrets by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Sienna Mye & Noah ...