Thursday, May 7, 2020

Review of Our Love Story by Frankie Love


I received this story with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Chloe, Mason, Ethan, Enzo, and Noah. Chloe thought she was going away with her boyfriend but the closer she gets to being with him and giving him her V card the more she is having second thoughts about it. When she express this especally after seeing he has bee sleeping with someone else he goes crazy cuts up her cards and id. Destroys her passport and rips up all her cash as well as throws her out of the hotel room. She figures that she can sleep on the beach because Jamaica is warm right. Noah and Enzo find her on that beach balling her eyes out. They have never brought a woman to this house they tell her because it only causes fighting. Once all the guys get a look at her though, fighting for her is not what is on their mind sharing is on the table though. Will they all be able to find a HEA or will the people in their live both past and present make that impossible?

This is a super hot amazing story. It does have its ups and downs I really want to tell you about. However I don't want to ruin the story for any other readers. I will say this book will have you hooked from the first word to the very end. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Nanny's Second Chance Secrets by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Sienna Mye & Noah ...