Sunday, May 31, 2020

Review of Dad's Biker Best Friend by Flora Ferrari


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Janelle and Tyler. Janelle is tired of her father being gone every night with his biker club. She is now 18 years old to determine what is about this club that he is keeping away from her. She knows something happened about the same time as her mother was killed that had her dad shutting off everything that had to do with feeling. What she really wants is to be a bigger part of his life. That is until she comes to the clubhouse and meet Tyler. Tyler knows all the brothers are there so when the clubhouse door opens everyone is on alert including him. That is until he sees the angel who walks through the doors. He doesn't realize who she is until her father orders her to go home. He knows he shouldn't want her but there is nothing that will get her off his mind. Will these two get a HEA or was their first meeting their last?

This is another amazing story by this author. It does have its ups and downs I really want to tell you about. However I don't want to ruin the story for any other readers. I will say this book will have you hooked from the first word to the very end. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Nanny's Second Chance Secrets by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Sienna Mye & Noah ...