Thursday, May 7, 2020

Review of Hot to Touch by Layla Valentine


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.

In this book we meet Naomi Richards and Ace Larsen. Both Naomi and Ace are looking for something more than the job they do. Naomi is the CEO of her father's engineering company the only problem is it seems like both the COO and quite a few on the board want to see her fail. So when they come to do the final tests for the cable car they built she finds out her COO has screwed her over yet again. Meeting Ace in the coffee shop was just something that made her day better. Ace is having a hard time with his job ever since he lost his partner. He doesn't know where he wants to go next but he knows he needs a change. So when he meet Naomi he doesn't know what his life plan will be but he sure knows what he hopes his night plan will be. Will these two find that the HEA they crave is in one another or will outside forces make sure that never happens?

This is an amazing story. It has many ups and downs that will take you on a ride you never expect. There are so many things I want to tell you about this book. However I don't want to ruin the story for any other readers. I will say this book will have you hooked from the first word to the very end. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Nanny's Second Chance Secrets by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Sienna Mye & Noah ...