Wednesday, May 13, 2020

Review of Dirty Doctor X2 by Vivian Ward


I received book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Leah, Chris Thompson, & Brendan Prior. Leah is the assistant who is also one of the nurses who works in the same clinic as Chris and Brendan. She enjoys her time at this new clinic but something just seems off in this town she is in. One night while writing an email to her cousin she has to clean a patients room. At that time she forgets to lock her computer. This allows Chris to see something she didn't plan on. Chris can't believe his luck both he an Brendan want Leah for themselves. They know the town they live in is a poly relationship accepting place. Sharing Leah is something that have hoped would happen at some point. That email is the changing point for all of them though. When they get push back at the clinic because of their positions will they go after their HEA or will they let themselves be pressured out of it?

This is an amazing short story. It does have its ups and downs I really want to tell you about. However I don't want to ruin the story for any other readers. I will say this book will have you grabbing for something cold to drink or someone to help with the heat. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Nanny's Second Chance Secrets by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Sienna Mye & Noah ...