Sunday, May 17, 2020

Review of Stepbrother X2 by Sierra Hill


I received this short story with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.

In this story we meet Shaelin Miller, Rye and Court Aldridge. Shaelin wants to make her way in the music business. She knows that to get there you usually have to start at the bottom. That is why she took an assistant position with Rye and his manager Court. After checking the venue that Rye is working one night she comes back to the trailer only to have bodyguard warn her it is not a good idea. She figures they are just working on something they don't want anyone else to interrupt, little did she know how right she was. She comes into the trailer only to find Rye and Court with the same woman. She runs away from the scene not because it bothers her but because it excites her. Will these three find a HEA they didn't know they could have or is this just a case of wrong timing?

This is a super hot short story. It does have its ups and downs I really want to tell you about. However I don't want to ruin the story for any other readers. I will say this will be one of those stories you will want something cool to drink or someone close by to help with all that heat. I would  highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Wildfire Biker Daddy by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Taylor & Hunter. T...