Sunday, May 10, 2020

Review of Claimed by the Alien Warrior Kedun by Zara Zenia & Eden Ember


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Aryn and Kedun. Kedun has just won the right in battle to be the next person to go on the mission out into the system. He is excited for this because of the solitude it will provide. He also wants to get away from the Terrans before the possibility of his uxormea is claimed by any of these women. Now that his king has had this happen to him they know that this can happen with women other than their own species. He is not ready for that yet and wants as far away as possible. Aryn is here to help broker peace in this area per laws that they follow. This planet has requested Terrans to help broker this though Aryn isn't sure why. When both Aryn and Kedun are sent to a prison colony to find out if the rumors of an breakout are true they learn there is more than meets the eye here. Will they find a HEA or will outside forces make sure that never happens?

This is another amazing hit in this series. Each book can be read as a stand alone. However I recommend reading them in order just to avoid giving away any secrets. This book does have many ups and downs I really want to tell you about. However I don't want to ruin the story for any other readers. I will say this book will take you on a journey you won't want to get off of. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Nanny's Second Chance Secrets by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Sienna Mye & Noah ...