Friday, May 22, 2020

Review of Officer X2 by Derek Masters


I received this book with the understanding that I could have a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Tara McKinney, Austin Fisher, & Tyler Malone. Tara is determined to get her friend out for a girls night. It seems like ever since she has hooked up with her current guy there is not time for one another. As usual though she is running late. When she speeds though a trap Austin and Tyler are right there to catch her. Tyler can't stand people who don't fallow the law. He is determined to make example of this one. When he brings the name back to Austin though he learns this is Austin's dream girl. You know the one you never had a chance with in high school and still are shy enough you still don't think you have a chance with. Will this be the beginning of something beautiful for them all or will this night just be one mistake after another?

Super Hot Story, This book has its ups and downs I really want to tell you about. However I don't want to ruin it for any other readers. I will say this book will have you hooked from the first word to the very end. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Nanny's Second Chance Secrets by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Sienna Mye & Noah ...