Saturday, May 9, 2020

Review of Fight for Her by Sara Hazel


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Amelia Vera and Drake Fierro. Drake has no plans on returning to fighting he is now a business owner that has no desire to get involved with that mob again. That is until he sees Amelia. He knows there is something about Amelia that has him standing straighter and wanting to claim her as his and his alone. When he learns she is promised to another man all her can think is he feels sorry for this trapped woman. Amelia knows she has one real chance of getting away from her father and that is through Drake. The problem she has is convincing him he needs to be her savior. Will these two find a HEA or will their desires for something else be the thing that drives them apart?

This is another amazing story by this author. It does have its ups and down I really want to tell you about. However I don't want to ruin the story for any other reader. I will say this story will have you hooked from the first word to the very end. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Protected by the Mountain Man by Khloe Summers

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we get Lark & Clive's ...