Sunday, May 31, 2020

Review of No White Knight by Nicole Snow


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Liberty "Libby" Potter and Holt Silverton. Libby knows they want to buy her farm but there is no way she is selling. She will not even let her spiteful sister try and talk her into it. There is a secret she is keeping on this ranch and she will go to her grave protecting it. The one thing she didn't plan on is Holt. Holt is back in Hart's Edge and everyone still remembers him as the womanizing playboy. They don't believe he has truly changed his ways. He even had a hard time convincing his brother and he helped sorta save his life. Holt wants to prove he has changed though and he believes working with his construction company to build back up the town is the way to do it. If only he wouldn't lose his shirt if he doesn't get Libby's land in the process. Can two stubborn people find something they didn't know they were looking for or will they let what they believe get in the way?

This book is amazing we met Holt in No Damaged Goods. This book is a stand alone but I recommend reading the entire series just so you don't spoil any surprises. This book does have its ups and downs that I really want to tell you about. However I don't want to ruin the story for any other readers. I will say this book will be another amazing roller-coaster you won't want off of. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Nanny's Second Chance Secrets by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Sienna Mye & Noah ...