Friday, May 8, 2020

Review of Mr. CEO by Flora Ferrari


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Scarlett Manning & Santiago Sasso. Scarlett is just 18 and finds out about a position in Santiago's company. The bus she has to take to get there in time puts her at his office way to early. She decides she needs coffee after sleeping so little just hoping with her limited experience she will be able to get his position. The problem is she walks right in front of the man himself's car. Santiago can't believe it he has finally found the woman he wants to give his all too. When Scarlett walks in front of his car he knows he has found his woman and will do anything to make sure she is his and only his. His only problem is he doesn't know she is interviewing at his company and after parking his car he has lost her. Will these two find a HEA or will there be even more surprises that will put a wedge possibly permanently between them?

This is another hit out of the park for this author. It does have its ups and downs I really want to tell you about. However I don't want to ruin the story for any other readers. I will say this book will take you on a journey unlike any of her other books. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Wildfire Biker Daddy by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Taylor & Hunter. T...