Sunday, May 3, 2020

Review of Dad's EMT Best Friend by Flora Ferrari


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Bree and Kit Bannon. Bree is home from college and her dad tells her that he wants her to go with him and Kit to the cabin on the lake. Bree isn't sure about this she is sure if she goes then her feelings for Kit will be out there for all to see and she isn't sure she is ready for that. Kit takes one look at his best friends daughter and all he can think is mine. He knows he can never act on it though because he would never risk losing his friend. The more time the two spend time together the hard it is to resist the pull between them. Will they give into what they truly feel or will Mark (Bree's dad) always come between them?

This is a great story buy this author. It does have its ups and downs I really want to tell you about. However I don't want to ruin the book for any other readers. I will say this book will have you hooked from the first word to the very end. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Protected by the Mountain Man by Khloe Summers

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we get Lark & Clive's ...