Tuesday, June 7, 2022

Review of 100% Princess by Frankie Love

 


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Tallie & Trenton. Tallie is one of the brat's from a website for brats. Though she has her ideas of how this birthday should go her daddy has others. Trenton can't believe how lucky he is to find this woman and also make her his. He would do anything for her but has rules she still must follow. What happens when the day doesn't seem to go how either of them thought. Will it be a HEA or will it be the end of a fairytale?

Another amazing hit by this author. I would highly recommend this short story to anyone and everyone.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Nanny's Second Chance Secrets by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Sienna Mye & Noah ...