Tuesday, June 7, 2022

Review of Hot Cakes by Kate Hunt

 


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Selena & Nash. Nash has been watching Selena everyday, she comes into the restaurant. He isn't sure what she is there for but he sure likes seeing her. Selena believes the dinner must be magical it helped fix her writer's block and to her that's what matters. When she finally meets her chef from all this time she can't believe he wants her. Can these two find a HEA or are their two many differences between them?

Such and amazing short story. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Nanny's Second Chance Secrets by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Sienna Mye & Noah ...