Thursday, June 30, 2022

Review of Small Town Celebrity by Ruby Hill

 


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Charlotte Addington & Owen Nichols. Charlotte was just looking to be a seat filler at the film festival for her sister. Little did she know she would meet Owen. From the moment they meet Owen can't forget about Charlotte. When he learns they want him with a love interest for his documentary he wants her. Can these two find a HEA or will they just be a passing moment in a celebrities life?

This is a great story. It really hooks you in right from the start and doesn't let go till the very end. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Nanny's Second Chance Secrets by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Sienna Mye & Noah ...