Saturday, June 25, 2022

Review of Creamed by Flora Ferrari

 


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.

In this book we meet Mandy & Foxx. Mandy works at the little coffee shop in the hospital her one bright spot seeing her crush Dr Foxx. Foxx wants Mandy more than words but so far that seems to be his problem is the words. When Mandy almost gets hit by a card that is enough for him she is his now. Can these two find a HEA or will their difference make that impossible?

Another amazing hit by this author. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Nanny's Second Chance Secrets by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Sienna Mye & Noah ...