Thursday, June 30, 2022

Review of Mountain Rough by Simone Black & Sara Hazel

 


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Eden & Noah. Noah was the one who got away for Eden. So when she learns he has killed himself she just can't handle it. She also learns she has inherited his cabin when she gets there she is in for a real shock. Noah's not dead and he has plans for the only woman he truly wants. Will these two find a HEA or will this just be too much for Eden?

Amazing story. I would highly recommend it to anyone.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Nanny's Second Chance Secrets by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Sienna Mye & Noah ...