Tuesday, June 7, 2022

Review of Misconception by Kaylee Ryan

 


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we get Riley Burke & Hudson Fleming. What do you do when you have secretly been in love with your twin sister's best friend for years? Do you tell him and hope you get everything you dream of or do you keep your mouth shut to keep your friendship which at least keeps him close to you. How do you tell your best friend's twin sister you have been in love with her for years now? Are you willing to risk not just one heart but three's? Both Riley and Hudson have to decide what they are willing to sacrifice will it be a HEA or will it be a permanent broken heart?

This is an absolute must own book. I have read many stories from this author and this one like all her others will have you looking for more of her work. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Nanny's Second Chance Secrets by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Sienna Mye & Noah ...